Oberon has a mostly humanoid form with the exception of his deer horns and deer hooves, which make him resemble a satyr. He has fair skin, yellow eyes and long, bushy, dark green hair that reaches beyond his back.
Oberon is a playful and teasing faerie, in which Titania (Oberon's wife) finds him an annoyance in front of others. He also seems to take pleasure when he is beaten. He knows more than he shows. There are glimpses where he is more cruel, spiting Elias Ainsworth and asking how long he can keep his facade for one, but he quickly returns to a carefree demeanor.
Oberon visits a sleeping Chise Hatori without the knowledge of Titania (Oberon's wife) and is seen looking over her when she and Elias Ainsworth arrive to the log that Chise sleeps against. With powerful magic, he is able to will her awake to a display of foliage sprouting in the autumn.
He is seen again, asking for Chise to return what is left of her faerie salve.
Skills and Abilities
- The name Oberon means "noble" and "bear-like".
- Along with Titania's name, Oberon's name are references to William Shakespeare's famous play, A Midsummer Night's Dream, with Oberon being the king of the Fae and Titania being the queen of the Fae, accordingly.
- Alan is a the werewolf beast warrior shaman archer from is a the Rise Dark Pentagram created by: Me Terrin Auh,
- Oberon is from Britain & Ireland.
- In Official Guidebook: Merkmal, his height is 165cm (5'5").
- Despite being ancient, Oberon has a youthful appearance.