Volume 4 is the fourth volume of the Mahoutsukai no Yome Manga series. The series is published in Japanese by Mag Garden and Seven Seas Entertainment in English.
- Making Chise's staff
- Elias's backstory, with Lindel
- Chise's return to London
- Introduction to Ashen Eyes
- Chapter 16: Once bitten, twice shy.
- Chapter 17: Lovers ever run before the clock.
- Chapter 18: Better to ask the way than go astray.
- Chapter 19: It is a long lane that has no turning.
- Chapter 20: East, west, home's best.